Monday, August 24, 2009

SUSHI KING + etc..


lalalalalalala...
hmmm..this should be in english version already..
[as lujing ask me why all my blogs are in chinese..xD..]

went to sushi king for my breakfast..
[my breakfast is 1pm..==..]
ordered alot of unagi..=]..
xD..and a set of bento of course..xD..ahaha..

hmm..after that went MBO cinema to see 'The Proposal'..
wanted to watch G.I Joe..but the time is not suitable for me..
the movie kinda good..not bad..
[i would rate all the movie i saw as good not bad etc except for movies really s**ks..such as watchman..==..]

lalalala..went to tuition after that..xD..
hmmm...after tat went back home and headed to pasar malam again..
ahahaha..went to buy my favorite sweet..just for that..

im crazy..about 8pm ++..
went to square one again..
lalalalalala...nothing important after that..xD..

so..
conclusion are
*i went SUSHI KING to eat today..
*i watch 'The Proposal'..
TATS ALL..

the end..xD