Tuesday, June 30, 2009

PLKN..nightmare for everyone..

hmmm..lets talk about wad happen today..

early in the morning..
went to school..
distributed the newspaper..
den went back to my class to have my test..
add maths paper 2..
from 7.40 to 10.10..
everyone gave up at about 9am..
including me..
i admit the paper was hard..
coz i didnt even study or do any exercise on it..
ahaha..anything lar..
everyone was chatting around as no one intend to touch the paper again..

den..eaten my breakfast in the class..XD..
[before recess..]
den went to canteen for the second round breakfast..
anything..whatever..i love to eat..XD..
after that..nothing important happens..

my mum fetch me back from school as she got nothing to do at home..
i was so tired and have a nap in the afternoon..
den..i really eat alot today..XD..

about 5 o'clock when i wake up..
saw 4 messages in my phone..
opened it..
and found out that the list of name of plkn is out..
hmm..quickly checked weather my name was on it..
but then..
NOPE..my name is not in..
i wanted to try plkn..
but..
at the same time..
im glad that im not in..
[dunno wad am i thinking..]
i wanted that because it sound nice sometimes..
can try the gun..get to know lotsa friends..
but i can say my mum is VERY HAPPY that i didnt get in..
as my sis spend RM2000++ for her 3 months in the kem..
and the goverment suppose to give RM300 back..
but dunno how my mum keep the document inside the drawer and discover it after 3 years later and the most important thing is the document is EXPIRED...XD..
so..means that my sis went to plkn for waste..~~
kinda blur for my mum..XD..
anything la..
ahahahahaha..

hmm..
*CARLYN
*MUI LING
*CHERN JIN
*LU JING
*WEE LI
*XIN YI
*STELLA
*EE LIN
*KIM YANN
*MING CHIN
*ALFRED
*YEE HAN
*SAU LIN
*AMANDA
*AINUL
(BE BRAVE TO OVERCOME THE NIGHTMARE..XD..)
JIA YOU..!!!
think it positively..plkn would be nice too..````

No comments: