Thursday, June 25, 2009

i admit that i'm blur..

just now afternoon went to piano classes..
pratice until abit crazy le..
XD..keep on pratice in a very fast speed..
[i wonder why my fingers wont being tied to a knot..XD..]
i went there by my motorbike..
haihz..i wan to get my car license soon..
just because im born in september..
so i cant get my license when i saw all my frens having their car license..==..
hate that feeling..ishhh..
nvm..i still got my motorbike license..
tats better than dont have any license..
as long as i dont need a driver anymore..

kk..after that..i went to tuition..
mdm teng..i wonder why there are pisang goreng in my desk..==..
after that went to johnny's restaurant to fetch carlyn..
we went to summit as she said she want to acc me to have my dinner..
XD..i fetch her with my motorbike..lolss..
dunno how many times i fetch her le..
ahahaha..i parked my motorbike at summit..
after that we went to halo cafe (hai luo) to have our dinner..
the food there is nice..
and..
something funny happens..
i ordered sweet and sour dori fish or dunno wad lar..
just a name..i dont care as long as it is nice..
and mushroom soup with baguatte..coleslaw and apple juice..
i forgot what carlyn ordered..
den..when i wan nearly finish the food..
carlyn told me that we had swop our food le..
i ate hers..
and
she ate mine..
XD..

after that we went to coolblog to buy zhen zhu nai cha..
carlyn added double of zhen zhu for me..
as she knows that i love that..XD..
hmm..after that..
i wanted to fetch her to her bio tuition..
we went to the place i parked my motorbike..
and i realize that...

I FORGOT TO TAKE MY KEYS AGAIN..
[again and again..]
i shouted out when i saw my keys was on the motorbike..
luckily this time doesnt have anyone took away..
or else i no need to be back home le..XD..
super super blur..
i left the keys on the motorbike about nearly 2 hours..
so scary..XD..

actually this morning also left my keys on the motorbike..
den my schoolmate told me and i realize that..ahaha..

k lar..
i wan to do my homework le..
till then..
dont miss me ya..`~`

5 comments:

`AKMAL` said...

haha~
how come sept d ppl mostly blur d~
xP

LUJING JOYCE♥ said...

waohh..u very blur lerhh..
be carful next time ~~

Unknown said...

lujing : XD..ahaha..i noe im blur..but no choice ar..u just forget it..haha..

akmal : u also blur de wad..==..XD..
dont say bad words about ppl born in sept de horr...

`AKMAL` said...

i knw i m blur~
thats y i say sept d mar..
==

Unknown said...

ahahaa..point taken..XD..