Saturday, June 20, 2009

dang dang dang dang..~~

blerkss..
i have decided to use english in this blog..
in case for those who cannot read chinese to read..
XD..(im so good..and i know that..lolsss..)

hmm...
im so bored..
anyone who is free can ask me out ya..
my parents sister and grandma went to russia yesterday..
[they went to attend my eldest sis's graduation..i wan to go too..!!]
and im HOME ALONEing..!!
everything have to complete by myself..
HAIHZ..and i realize that i dont know how to use my house's washing machine..
ahaha..coz.......(i bet you all know the reason...haha..)
den..
den..
den..
ermm...
i also dunno wad to say le...
ahaha..
kinda boring...

ahaha..
when typing this blog..
im chatting on9 with gek..
ahaha..we're going for pasar malam later..
better than me alone staying in my house..

later..going out for my dinner with my aunt..
dunno where they will bring me to..
den..later evonne coming my house..
acc me..(ahaha..see she so good..muacks..~)
ermm..will go lateh at night..i think so..
den...come back home on9 again..
i guess so..
XD...

tats all for today..
i will keep updating this blog when im free..
XDXD..

No comments: