Sunday, June 21, 2009

ahaha..HOME ALONE day3..

XD..today is father's day..
but den my daddie is not beside me..
he is spending his holiday overseas..=="..
left me alone..
XD..nvm la..

kk..talk about today..
slept until 12++...
after that went to Pizza Hut in BP Mall..
XD..eat eat eat..shopping shopping shopping..
haha..bought alot of things too..
ahaha..and i bought alot of handphone's stickers..
super cute de lar..XD..
haha..im lovin it..
hmm..then..went to evonne's house for the whole day..
den..went back my house to bath..den when out again..
when witchery ider..
eat and drink again..so full..XD..
den went back my house again..
hmmm..nothing important le..
tats all..

opss..i forgot to say that..
hannah montana movie was great...
yesterday went to see the movie at 12.15am..
watch until 2am..XD..
went with evonne, kelly,raymond, goh and cc..
XD..super funny de..
nice movie..
the air-cond was very very very very very cold..
hmm...as i wear shorts to watch movie..
ahaha..XD..
k lar..
something like tat only..
i am tired le..haven pack my things yet..
till then..XD..

No comments: