Saturday, June 27, 2009

CANTEEN DAY..```

back from school just now..
just bath too..
the weather is so0o0o hot..

last night..kenneth fetch me to his house..
im helping evonne to cook spaghetti..
i cut alot of tomatoes, chicken meat and mushrooms..
and blended alot of garlic and onions..
didnt sleep alot last night..
so..very tired today..

today morning..evonne drove me to school..
she parked her car at padang..
helped her to take the food out the car..
alot of stuff too..

den helped els to pack the drinks, soup n chicken rice..
den distribute the chicken rice pack....
actually i deliver 2 only..to efendy and danny..
coz im so lazy..
sorry about that..

happen alot of good things..
volleyball club treated me alot of food..
[zhen zhu nai cha super nice..done by carlyn..]
and science and mathematics club too..XD..
[spaghetti and herbal eggs..]
nice..~~~

hmm..today is open day too..
taken my results..
my mummy and daddy didnt come..
they are not around..
so muiling's daddie taken for me..XD..
so nice..`~~`
anyway..my results are not bad gua..
i think so lar..
hahahahahahaaaaa...

oh ya..
i bang my hand against the pole in school..
hand still in pain..
carlyn also said before..'walk properly lar..like that also knot mer??same route everyday also can bang the pole..so stupid de..'
ahaha..
but..i admit it too..
im too stupid le..everyday same route also can bang the pole twice today..XD..

i also taken some photos..XD..

me and mr.kamal..`~~~~~

me and peyshin.`.`.`

kelly's car's mirror..~~~

padang under renovation..

yellow kelisa : evonne's car..
white kenari : kelly's car..

k lar..
i dont wan to type adi..
so tired..
cant list out all the things that had happen..
till then..

No comments: