Monday, June 22, 2009

hmmm...```

just back from school..
im tired..
and i want to sleep..~~~~~~~~

i found that i miss my daddie and mummy..
aiksss...
yesterday..i phone my daddie..
i wanted to say happy father's day to him..
but i just cant say it out..ahaha..
XDXD..aiyar..he knows wad i mean de lar..haha..lolss..
den i ask him to pass the phone to mummy..
they said they wanted to so st.petersburg le..
hmmm..they asked me wad i wan..=="..
who noes??
i got hanuta and giotto den enuf le..
ahaha..dont forgot to bring back for me hor..
or else u all sure get from me de..
[ahaha..wilful daughter is like tat one..]
den..i really wishhhhh to go lar..
why left me alone in malaysia??????????????
hmphhhh...next time i fly alone to germany..blerks..

hmm..den today wake up very early..
den went to school..
i brought my handphone to school too..
keep SMSing during chemistry period..
sorry ya..Mr.Kamal..XD..
i know u dotes me de..ahaha..
im crazying..~~~
just ignore me ba..
oh ya..i LOVE drawing..ahahahaaaaa....

den..nothing le..
tats all ya..~
till then..~~

No comments: