Saturday, June 20, 2009

im crazy..~

okok..i noe that im crazy..
this is the third post of blog today..
another one sure in the private blogspot lar..
XD..coz nobody can read that..

hmmm..
just now i mention that i wan go pasar malam with gek..
about 4.30++, i went to bath..
den about 5 o'clock i went to gek's house in taman flora..
i saw his brother watering the garden..XD..
weird..XD..
den i parked my motorbike outside her house..
much much not weird than parking inside her house..
[although her house is very big..n gek ask me to park inside..]
k lar..that is not the point..
den..i walk with her to pasar malam..
on the way to the pasar malam..
a car suddenly stop in front of us..
so scary..and i thought that that was the ppl's house beside there..
den i was WRONG..
the ppl stopped the car and asked help from us..
[sound so dramatic..~~~]
haha..the people in the car ask us to help them reload their hp credit..
why the people didn't scare that we will run away with the reload car ar??
[maybe i looked too kind le..XD..38ing..]
den i helped the people to reload lor..
after that they also went away..
XDXD...den after a while we reach pasar malam le..
i realize that dunno how many years i didn't went there adi..
XD...changes a lot..but the place is still crowded..
i bought some hair clips..XD..
den bought something to eat..
no bad ler..its nice to eat..XD..
everyone can try ya..next time i bring you all go..
XD...den didn't buy alot..
so..we walked back..
then we decided to go ching's house..
then i fetched gek with my motorbike to ching's house..
XD..when reached her house..she ask me to park in her house also..
[dunno why..and i felt puzzeled too..]
wakaka..then when her house..on9..bla bla bla..
about 7 o'clock i rushed home..
as im going to have my dinner with my aunt..
and my piano teacher..
haha..went my piano teacher's house to fetch her...
den we went to eat..damn full..(oops..sorry..XD..)
ahaha..then about 8 i went home..
helped my mum to bring in the clothes as the clothes being dried for 2 days under the moon..
XDXD..den i wanted to wash my clothes..
den I AM CRAZY..!!!
i nearly wanted to throw away those clothes..
i really dunno how to wash clothes wad..==..
i hate washing..
but then..no choice..
i phoned pshin and asked her how to wash clothes..
nearly gave up washing le..
at last dunno which button had helped me..
the washing machine helped me to dry the clothes..
den..i hang the clothes..
watched tv..
on9..
den nothing to do again..
hmm..this post is too long le..
till then..~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

next time go to pasar malam again ya~~
wahahaha......
u fetch me 3 times already~~~

Unknown said...

XD..
coz me too ai ni le..
so keep fetch u lor..
XDXD..funny..