Sunday, January 2, 2011

thanks :)

thanks for staying beside me when i need someone..
thanks for the care you gave..
thanks for being so good to me..
thanks for knowing what i felt when i tell the the other way..
thanks for not ignoring me when i asked you to..
thanks for fetching me out for singing and went mcd after that..
thanks for teaching me to play that game and ended up i loved it..
thanks for fetching me out just to gaze stars.. 
thanks for helping me to prepare oligo although i snatch it to do it myself after that..
thanks for forcing me to eat cheesecake and finally love cheesecakes..
thanks for playing so much songs for me although i dont understand any one of them..
thanks for spending so much time for me..
thanks for keep tracking on my mood..
thanks for listening everything that i felt to say out..
thanks for scolding me when i speed a little bit..
thanks for not letting me to drive the car out..
thanks for keep telling me i'll will be fine..
thanks for the promises you gave and those made me so happy..
thanks for letting me know that your mum uses such a cute keychain..xD

thanks for everything you did..
thank you so much so much..

thanks,my friend
you'll be my friend forever =D

No comments: