Friday, January 7, 2011

Reason why i love to go out late..and come back 'EARLY'..

somehow i got the feeling of getting a question in an exam now..(>.<)..


aiksss..kidding..lol..

(halfway drawing and decided to blog cuz im falling asleep ady..pc screen made me sober..wtf im typing about..)

REASON 1 : WEATHER

I would wonder why people DO go out in afternoon when the weather is freaking hot?
im tanned enuf and im sick of it..

Everyday straight after i finished my classes,i would rush to 957 and keep telling my friend to walk faster..(fyi i drove her back home)..She will get kinda annoyed and i will keep mummbling about me melting under the hot sun..wtfff..

and i hate my sis when she keep comparing her skin's colour with my skin's colour..EVERY SINGLE time i would reply ;
"This is not fair!!!..You live in Germany which has different weather compared to Malaysia.."

REASON 2 : CARS ON THE ROAD

you know that more cars are seen in the day compared to the night..
i hate traffic jam and i think that it's petrol consuming to the maxxxxx..
(petrol price keep rising, u noe de larhhh..957 need about rm100 to fill it full..>.<..)
and it's a waste of time..time equals $$..xD
as if im using my time to earn $$..
i prefer this than the one above..=D ↓
could reach home/destination in a shorter time..=D (you could speed abit)


REASON 3 : WONT BE BUMPING ANYONE YOU KNEW

aiksss..coz i dont like bumping into friends or family when i go out..
idk why, kinda weird but thats me..
xD..i like going out in a furtively manner..
i dont like anyone to know where i am and who im with..

hahahaha..
these are my top 3 reasons why i love going out during late night and come back home in the early morning..=D


are you the same type with me? xD
♥♥♥♥



No comments: