Friday, January 7, 2011

I KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS

so, whats the problem with you?
what i wrote here wasn't for you wasn't for anyone just for myself
and u dont have the NEED to read this
ever since i know you,
frankly..i dont like you =D
i thought u changed for the better side but i was wrong

im sorry and i got the point ady
there's no need to explain further
i really got all the points ady
im dissapointed for the things you've said
all the things i can felt from you
u changed tremendously and i could see the difference
i knew you know what im doing by simply guessing
but u wont know what im thinking on the spot
U CHANGED INTO A PERSON THAT MAKES ME SO DISSAPOINTED IN U
even she was dissapointed in you too..she felt sad..
and i LOATHE you for making her sad..she was too good..
she cried and you didnt know about it

but anyway thanks. a lot. 
you made me UNDERSTAND whats FRIENDSHIPS for



im sorry that i might sound a bit harsh here
but thats me
you can hate me coz i dont care 

hey hey (dont simply think that im writing this for you huh x) 
its not u larh weyy ^___^
(if you wanna know who is it..u can ask me personally..dont simply guess huh..)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay
i got quite annoyed yesterday night and i vent out all my anger ady
hahaha..dont think too much ya..=D

i felt a blackout today and i thought im going to faint down
luckily someone saw and brought me out of that stuffy room
thanks ♥



and i wanna say
im really fine okay
stop worrying
enjoying my life now =D
yea i noe whatever i said you'll wont believe
but i will not weep like a little kid okay
i'm not that weak xD

No comments: