Friday, December 31, 2010

bubbye 2010


chill down guysss..
im okay and fine and it's not what like you think =D

this is my 200th post
and last post in 2010

busiest holidays i ever had

=D

me and my beloved mummy..
both of us looked chubby and fat..
but its alright rite? xD

2011 to-do-list
study smart and finish my tough exam
no more hard feelings and jealously
love my family even more and more
treasure those who are beside me and those who care about me
save more money for shopping x)
spend more time with my books and notes
finish all my projects in time
buy a new dslr
spend lesser time on fb and internet..(>.<)..
reach home everynight before 1 am at the most..

and..
im here to wish everyone..
HAPPY NEW YEAR..

and i wonder is there anyplace for me to countdown tonight? xD
the answer is yes..there's a place but i wont tell you..

No comments: