Monday, October 24, 2011

Twist Of Fate

changed back to slippers from high heels =)
seriously, high heels are such a pain for feets
and i wonder why everyone still wearing heels?
i regretted anyway. i hate wearing high heels seriously. damn

love my hair that day =)
the theme for this event was red for guys and purple for ladies
and i guess about 2% of all the people that attended the event wore non-purple.
and for your information, i wore purple =.=. lol.

due to insufficient time i got, gonna settle this post with only a few photos =)
dont blame me. im busy k.
with shinshin =)

sorry for not uploading photos on facebook
thats way too much for few thousands of photos to be compress and upload at a time.
im going to upload all the photos and videos in my harddrive after my major exams k?

loves from me
xoxo

i know im really bad for posting such a short post
but still love me k xDDDD
you know you love me

No comments: