Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Strike On Me

since when (i dunno) im getting more crazier than ever before.
these two years, i realized that im living in a super fulfilling life that i ever had.
i captured down my memories like they wont happen again.
i treasured those memories like i got no more chance to meet them ever.
but hopefully that wont happen.
i still wish to be with all my loved ones around me.
you'll are AWESOME.
laughter, smiles and giggles were around when we all are together.

a sudden thought strike on me, what will happen to me when all these ends?
everyone will have different paths in the future. right?
although i keep urging to finish my major exams faster, but i dont wan to end our happy times together.
exams end on 13 December (finally free) and starts on 21 November.
i know i'll miss all the times we had.
and this is just an random ranting post.
just ignore me. hahahahaha.
that's so US. random photo took from facebook.
everyone doesnt notice the camera and here came up the most natural pose of us xD

but no matter what happens,
smile to face it =)

Happy Deepavali =)

No comments: