Tuesday, June 21, 2011

[WARNING] *random rants*

WILL BE BUNCH OF WORDS COMING UP NEXT

woke up at 11.22pm just now
(few hours ago)
tonnes of homework and things waiting for me
and idk why im starting this post and typing right now
in the middle of the night

u know i got a habit of getting angry and frustrated when someone disturb my sleep
for instance try opening the lights and the window when im asleep
(i cant stand any light around when im asleep)
thing goes this way
when i was sleeping earlier just now
my dad opened all the lights
and i just kept quiet
cuz i know i'll completely wake up when i yell or scream or get angry
but
but but
but but but
i actually saw my dad installing a electrical mosquito killer in my room
(thats what it stated on the box)
mwahahaha. such a big one. >.<.
and somehow my hearts melts.
mosquito loves me so much and thats the reason he bought this i guess. xD

(erjie, didnt know actually you dad dotes me that much right?)

and you know
mummy actually brought food for me today during classes
=)

post-orientation week is definitely a week to shout and scream and yell
and just after a day of it, i got no more voice and sore throat.
plus the cough and flu that haven recover yet.
*i feel like an old people*
yeah. that's SO awesome right.
anyway, hope everyone enjoy this orientation to the fullest and 3 more days to go.

sunblocksssss ON

going to finish my work now
xoxo
  

No comments: