Tuesday, June 7, 2011

red-top-black-bottom day

things goes this way
dad and mum came kl and we met up in mid valley
stupid shuttle bus was late and i was late for dunno-how-long-and-it-was-really-long.
my sis's photography skill should brush up a bit. >.<.

we had our lunch together

went to bookstore
owhhhh. i do love her big watery eyes.

headed to ikano power centre
bought some household things for sure

and ate again
absolute thai :)

went to crocs again
again again AGAIN

and
this is where i realized that we wore same colour tops and bottoms
we refer to me and my dad
blocked my dad's face cuz he didnt really look to the camera
mwahahaha
this is why i titled up this post as red-top-black-bottom day.
wore this the whole day and i told my mum i wore couple shirt with my dad.
and she told me
'Daughter was the reincarnation of her father's lover in his past life.'
女兒是爸爸上輩子的情人啊

this post might be nothing and pointless to you
but to me its different
and how often do u really wear the same colour top and bottoms with your dad?

hahahahaha

conclusion of this post : i love family outing
hehehe. actually i skipped alot of activities in between.
cuz it might be too long to squeeze everything inside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont type emo blogs here cuz this is my happy diary.
my emo diary is elsewhere where i locked it and u cant possibly be reading it.
=).

No comments: