Saturday, April 2, 2011

random ancient photos =)

went to jane's house today to take some photos that was took in ancient times.
she was busy making sushi when i reached her house.
had a big packet of sushi back home from her.
thanks and it was nice 
(photo took when the both of us are waiting for snowflakes)

this was the snowflakes. 
prefer this one cuz my favorite pearls were present 
this was some ancient-fats-on-my-face. 
k larh. actually the fats are still the same. xD

ancient photos during the first day of chinese new year.
me with grandma 
haha. finally got all the photos ady.
=)

end this random post with a photo of me,evonne and jane. 
have to get off from the laptop ady larh.
im online-ing non-stop.
cant continue in this way.
off for projects.
bye
xoxo
told myself not to nervous on wednesday morning
good luck to myself  =)

No comments: