Monday, April 18, 2011

160411

16 April 2011
finished my muet exam. 
ish. stupid rain caused most of the candidates cant listen clearly.
aiks. nvm larh. the results will be the same too.

went for movies with 26 friends.
was hugging my baby throughout the movie.
watched ‘The Ghosts Must Be Crazy’

yuka ying went too. 

after the movies, shin, muiling, yuka, michael, cheukiet, me and my baby went to teabar :)
played this game ↓
a game that alike to monopoly game 
random shots
the last surviver 
Miss Pey Shin
with all her foods and tables and houses and money. ↓
im the third last surviver :)
better than Yuka Ying.
after we finished 'monopoly', we started to play the snake and ladder game.
this game was so childish but we really enjoyed it.
we laugh and we scream. :)
after that,  more friends came to join us.
but i left earlier due to my family outing.

k larh. end this post here. cuz im falling asleep. :(
went to lots of places today and..
i'll blog about it when im free. =)
end my post with a photo taken today

paddy field 

2 comments:

Yuka said...

>3

yuka ying said...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥