Wednesday, February 16, 2011

an issue about the car (rubbish)

sometimes i have to urge to ask my mum to sent the car to spray it into yellow colour and have tonnes of tweety bird on it..
something like this
hahahaha..for sure the car is not beetle larhhh..
and inside the car should be like this..
have pillow like this
and what to do is tint the glass to decrease the temperature inside the car..
and buy more tweety stuffs to put it inside the car..

ok..fine..wake up now..=D
that was just a dream..hahahaha..

(fyi..both my sisters and mum banned me from driving motorbike. my mum even stop paying the road tax for the motorbike in order not to let me have the chance to drive it..=.=..)
aiksss..but not bad larh actually..
at least there's still a car for me..^__^..
the tinted glass is for sure..the tweety part is my wishful thinking..hahaha..

here's a pic showing how the big truck-lorry-idk-what-its-called surrenders..=.=..
traffic jam due to this..

k larhh..
i'll stop here..
gonna have a nap ady..=D

No comments: