Friday, February 4, 2011

happy bunny year =)



yea, you're right
im wearing a cheongsam on the first day of cny
and my whole family including daddy, mummy and grandma wore it too
hahahahaha
new year's atmosphere was just nice cuz my erjie secretly flew back from germany and dajie got her off day for 5 days [last year she got only 2 days]

spent my days as busy as a bee

and my first time to light up the lantern aka kong ming lantern
kinda fun to write down the wishes on it
lighted this thing up on the new year's eve

had reunion dinner and meet lots of relatives


btw
meet my cute new singlet =D
wore it on new year eve

hahaha
brought eddy to buy toy cars
[he was so over into toy cars although he got tonnes of it]

this is what my erjie wrote
know the meaning?
the answer is "euro value up up up"
hahahahahaha

random photo
erjie and mine =D

k larh
dunno what to blog ady

GONGG XII FATT CHOII

till then


this is my 212th post =D

No comments: