Thursday, February 10, 2011

100210

a photo which had been edited cuz this is a stolen pic..
a photo of my family =D
ain't we red enuf?
except my mummy larhh xD

'misplaced=lost' camera on 080210
which have thousands of photos inside
(sob loudly)
most of the photos inside were took during chinese new year
in a nutshell..all photos are gone..
bbq's photos, serene & lewis's photos, sis's photos, fishing photos, outing's photos and photos about foods are goneeeeeeeeeee forever..(T.T)..
thats what i could remember whats inside the camera
don't remind me there're still some others photos that i forgotten..
can someone please return it to me?
i wan the memory card only..
the camera you can take it..
i wont blame you for 'taking away' the camera
please return me *watery eyes* can??

aiksss..
but i knew there's no good outcome

k larhh..
no more photos here..
G-O-N-E
understand?
aiksss..

gonna catch a movie with my family dy..
thats all..

going outing with my family tomorrow..=D
(skip all the classes =)

No comments: