Friday, December 3, 2010

she twisted her words and i twisted my leg

idk why i started this post with this title..

okay..
starting with;

scene 1 : Early morning (the moment i wanna leave house)
she told me that she wanted to buy a car..
and i was like okay whatever cuz it's not my $$..

scene 2 : Late afternoon (when im back home)
she with her evil smile told me she bought a car..
i was like =.= and told her she bought a car as she is buying a toy car..

scene 3 : Dinner time (dad is not around)
again she told me she bought a car (i know she is happy and keep telling me that..)
i replied yea yea yea..u bought a car..i noe..(getiing annoyed)

before scene 4 
she asked me not to tell dad she bought a car..
and asked me like put on a show for dad to see..
a show that she haven bought a car yet..

scene 4 : dinner time (with dad around)
*putting a show on*
i : ehhhehhh, when are u going to buy a car huh?
she: u thought buying a car as buying a toy car merhh..??
i was like =.= x 821436327468560219384 times when she said this..

hey..she twisted her words on the spot and i scolded her softly ON THE SPOT too..

i dunno what im typing about..
and if u dont understand my alien-ed sentences..sry ya..xD
skip this =D


btw..
im damn bored cuz i hurted my leg and didnt go for work for 5 days..
i got fever, cough, flu, sore throat, etc..
got it wrapped up and i walk like a cripple now..='(
but if u know me..u will know that i cannot stop walking around..
my mum treated me like princess and wouldnt let me walk here or there..
took everything i needed to me..and i felt bad about it..
instead of taking something..i wouldnt wanna take it ady..

okay larhhh..
dunno what im typing about..
thats me =D
and thats all for today..




    

No comments: