Monday, September 6, 2010

title? dunno lerhh..

muahahaha..
dunno what to blog about..
just lotsa photos..
dajie came back to bp..
and we went back to muar..
grandma is recovering fast =)
happy for everyone..
 brought this book to read..
i like it so much =)
P/S: im more taller than 150cm..
and i love anything from this author xD 
took it when im bored..
my grandma's wheelchair..
dunno why i took it also..=)


went to eat alot of delicious food..
zuper nice satay
 wantan mee
 one of the favourite food of dad's
[eheww..i dont dare to eat PORK..=.=..]  
saw this on my way back..
quickly took camera out and capture it..
my dad said im a crazy person that took everything i saw..
perhaps i enjoy looking at something that is abnormal..=)
and im proud of it..

another thing..
i saw this in my grandma's house
8 of september..
for carlyn lem, ivy and emily ng..=)
9 of september
thats an auspicious day..^_____^..
for weeting, jiahao, akmal,and miss melisa..
10 of september
for shirley tee and faye =)

just to emphasis that 9 of september is an auspicious day..
muahahahaha..

dajie with me..in the car..

spot my daddy and mummy..
the one eating and the one wearing red..hahaha..

dajie again..=)

mostly photos in the post..
dont blame me ar..
thats all for today..
enjoy =)

No comments: