Friday, September 24, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me


when i first saw the post of Digi iPhone 4 Me thru nuffnang
i decided to blog about it no matter what..=D
*claps for me*so brave*
=D..the main point of this post is to fulfill the requirement of the contest to WIN an apple iPhone 4..
can you imagine to take away a free iphone 4 from DIGI?

I'm not going to write an essay out about the reasons why i want an digi iPhone
coz i would be too boring =P
okay den..

i'll list out..
i wanna list out more than hundreds =D
(jkjk..u'll faint before finish reading 100s of the reasons)
okay..i'll settle for 3 reasons..
1) iPhone 4 is 5 megapixels
(higher than iPhone 3G and 3GS)
i love shooting and the application in iPhone was simply awesome..
i'll post something to prove it..(without editing)..
My friend who owns an iPhone 4 took it for me..and i LOVE it..
I like the lomo effect inside the phone..and i know that not every phone had this..=D
and beside than lomo effect..iPhone's application also had other effects..

2) I'm an Apple user and Digi user
I'm a digi user since im 11 years old and im eighteen now..
apple user since few years ago..i own an apple ipod..=D
apple products's design is elegant and beautiful and suitable for teens nowadays..
right?..hahaha..
btw, i love apple's touchscreen too..very sensitive..and wont lag like other brands of handphone..=D
3) I NEED IT
My current phone is getting crazier and crazier..its time to change a new one..
and I'm sure that no one can tolerate my current phone..
so..i need Digi iPhone..=D

maybe you wont think that these reasons are important..
but to me..
these are the top 3 reasons that i wan to win this contest..
(kinda impossible but let miracles happen) 

*gonna have 3 more posts for the next few days =D


let miracles happen =D

2 comments:

Jolyn said...

你要放也放個iphone 4G的照片嘛,幹嗎放3GS的 ><

Unknown said...

hahaha..笨蛋是這樣的嘛 =D