Thursday, April 18, 2013

Beautiful start of my semester break :)

[Random Photos Post]


One of my favourite sports :)

Finally, it's my semester break. :)

It started in a good way
and hopefully
end in a good way too

wearing saree is a BIG knowledge larh weyyy
notes with photos and my baby carrot :D
she said take half of her face only lurhhh
mango mango <3 td="">
showcase day :)
mochi sweets during exam day.
every wednesday :)
swannnn in this kind of scorching weather o.0
buzan dayyy
comicsss
hot air balloonnnnn
dad did this to my house wall lollll
Genting :)
Fly on the phone lolll

Pretty awesome days and this is such a stupid post. :目


ciao

*healthy lifestyle* 
sleep early wake up early
free from alcohol
and 
be happy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome site you have here but I was curious if you knew of any community forums
that cover the same topics talked about in this article?

I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

My site; their breasts