Thursday, March 28, 2013

i dont want to die young.

What he said.
Someone told me that I'll be alright.
I'll pass thru everything.

In fact, sometimes, to me,
busy is a way to let the time pass faster.
In other way, i dont want time to pass so fast.
So contradicting yet so simple. 

This semester going to end soon. Finals coming soon.
It's tough. With tons of work and revisions.
Practiced the dance until 6 am before. 
Didn't get the time to eat for the whole day.
*okay larhh prior the diet part*
Rush for classes, rehearsing, scrapbook, showcase stuffs.
And finally some little time for updating my blog.
And when i think of the moment standing up the stage in front of so so much of people, i feel jelly.
*bless me, good friday*

little rose i made from Ferraro Rocher's wrapper :)
small little flower - took in genting :)
okay larhh
going to end here.
ciao
xoxo

No comments: