Sunday, May 30, 2010

when im bored..i did this..by summarizing what my brain cells think..

yeap..im doing stupid things by keep browsing the quotes available in the internet..
and i found out these..

1)Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now i'm falling apart
yea..this quote seems to be so so so suitable for someone who is breaking up with his/hers another half..muahahaha..
2)When you're in love and you get hurt, it's like a cut, it will heal with time but the scars will never fade
absolutely agree on this..=]
 3)An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.
what the..=.=..this is the funny ones..lmao..
im getting more and more crazy this fews days due to some problems..
gonna break off my head..
and right now..my dad is sleeping on my bed and i got nowhere to go..
ishhhhhh..wad to do?
im attached to my baa-baa-black-sheep-pillow-case and bed..ishh..

a sudden craving to this delicious fruit..
buy the sweetest ones and you will remember the taste forever..
simply taste awesome..=]
and i miss this place..nice right?
on dec 2007,daddy and me went for holidays..
muahahaha..
photos i took..xD..

k larh..
this entry seems to be so zha-bu-long
means everything campur campur and mixed inside le..
that all for this post..=]




你的道歉我不要了

還有
不用打電話來了
就算你打一千通來 我都不會接的
謝謝合作

No comments: