Monday, May 17, 2010

getting bored..+ late post..=]

okay..things go like that..
i didnt know why THAT thing broken down..
i wanna everything to go back square as before..
(mumbling..ignore me..press ALT+F4)
THAT thing is SPOILED..
haiz..there goes my money..T.T
[my mum's $$ in fact]



random-ing again..
an eskimo..=.=..
muahahaha..
that thing on her head..= cost a bomb..and bought by my sis..
FYI, dunno-wad-name-thing is made of dunno-wad-animal-fur..
and i really feel soft..and nice..
miSs.cola love this dunno-wad-name-thing..
and i LOVE it too..hahas..xD

 daddie brought me to zenxin organic park..
just because i said i didnt went there before..
muahahahaha..
ahahaha..
go to its website to find out more..





to: miSs.shelly tang
sweetie..i miss you..muahahaha..
i knew u will read this..
so..
gimme your password to your private blog larh..
i know wads everything inside adi wad..
about xXx XxX only wad..
okay rite? mail me your password..thanks alot..=]



08052010-late post
MOTHER's DAY eve..
went to MUAR
to celebrate mother's day
grand feast at grandmother's house..
muahahahahaha..
too much of food that day..
 shark fin's soup..
 mai pian xia..aka cereal prawns..

sushi king + whole roasted pig + dozens of champange..
everyone were going to burst..=]

 PHOTO OF THE DAY
[dont look at me..i looked not okay in the photo..]
tian tian jie jie + mei ying jie jie + me
(soooooo fat..=.="..)

k larh..the end..=]

No comments: