Thursday, September 26, 2013

it's late but better than none.

i never expected i'll got this bunch of happiness. :D
Here's a late post of my 21st birthday. 
Just to noted it down here for my future reminisce about my official date.

Woke up at 6 for breakfast with a bunch of newly known people.
The day start with whole morning spending with around 450 kids in a primary school nearby my place.
Basically, keep them in control. 
A new experience for me. 
Kids are so annoying but so cute in contrast.

They insisted on taking photos and here's my favorite one.
I talk nicely, shouted, yelled, and lastly persuaded them.
And i found out i got some bit of patience towards kids lol.

Lunched.
Back. and I wonder why i reached the entrance of my place and i cant go back
 headed to Mid Valley for snowflakes and i dunno why.
Got dragged and stalled until 3pm and finally im back to my place.

A surprise came in.
Thanks so much for all the surprises. Seriously.
Not to describe anything about the surprise.
Cause I'll really remember vividly and never forgot.


Spending evening nua-ing (lazying) at home with them and bbq dinner at an awesome restaurant and karaoke sessions  from late night until 2am.

I'm never thought much about those suspicious act.
I SHOULD FOUND OUT EARLIER.

especially this person
we purposely take photo with one piece of meat lolllll
who normally drove 80-90km/hr but drove 30-40km/hr
who normally drove on the fast lane but drove on the slowest lane 
who keep asking weird questions
who act so suspiciously that i REALLY SHOULD FOUND OUT
haih
i must be really damn insensitive ishhhh

anyway

I know you guys really planned this so far earlier than I had ever thought.
Thanks.






This is the year where i really celebrated my 21st.
Thanks daddy for the anklets and cash
Thanks mummy for the key pendant which indicates im free lol
Thanks dajie erjie for the gifts and promises and cash hehe
Thanks guai ka and ahjo for the present i used it ady :D
Thanks my roommate and housemates for the late present which i adore so much
Thanks to you-know-who-you-are for all the presents.
This year's presents are the most expensive presents i ever got. lol
Opps, thanks for all the messages, calls, birthday songs, audios and everything.
I'm really a blessed one.


No comments: