Friday, June 14, 2013

always. always.

idk why i always post things whenever im really busy -.-
3 mid terms in combo but still stucking myself to the laptop.
happens to me all the time. as usual.

okay. just accuse me being too free again.
i know i suppose to spend more time studying and revising.
but 
i couldnt stop loving the bling bling on my nails. 
-.-
i did it myself btw :)

hands on too :D
i guess im really too free damn it :D

k larhhhh should really try to manage my time in a proper way.
Being a helper for Famine 30 :)

What my love bought for me and mum from Cameron Highland lol

spot the weirdness lol
as usual, my mum's doings. lol.
bear pawwwwww :P




hmmm

there are things i wanted to maintain in the same way
there are matters that shouldn't be change
i don't wan the time to pass so quickly
i'm sorry cuz im not that attentive and considerate enuf
i just don't feel like putting all my attention in it
im sorry if i didn't make it the way you want it
im counting my blessing and appreciating every single thing

thank god im still alive.











i do. seriously.
like hell




ciao :D
xoxo

No comments: