Monday, February 13, 2012

current.

should update what situation im in now.

I'm currently unemployed-finished-studying and waiting for results.
I have friends who thought im still in KL.
FYI, I'm back in BP and waiting for the time to pass.
At least until August 2012.

As i said, after exams i went Germany for 1 month. and came back last month and straight away spend my whole chinese new year with loves one and friends.
after CNY  i went Bali for holiday again and there's still a lot of things yet to do.
in between i went to Malacca, Muar and Pontian too. time doesnt seems enough.
didnt really plan to start working as this is the last long-holiday i have. #cherish
It might be a bit bored cause all my friends had started working.
But at least, i got my time for updating my blog and start to compress my photos. =)
Sometimes i go for shopping, sitting in some random cafe online-ing and eat and lepak in mamak stalls.
Should start my series and painting next week. #IfICan
So much things to do and yet im still procrastinating.
Need a turn-over for my room. First of all is to clean it. Aiks. If the turn-over is successful, i'll post photos of it.

Going airport again tomorrow night. xoxo
Hate the journey from a place to a place in the car.
Somehow i feel nausea in the car bumping around and that sucks.
Motion sickness, i called it.
whatever. i just hate it.

*Mum called when i was updating my blog, going to meet her now.
Ciao.
Hug and kisses from me =)

No comments: