Friday, November 26, 2010

its time to update =D

i really cant remember when was the last time i updated my blog..
time flews like whrooompp and another week had passed..
and im going to blog about what i remembered for the last whole week..*winkk*
(note it..main points only and maybe some elaboration hahahahasss =)

201110
went TeaBar =D
with Angela, Yuka, Shin and Ching..
planned to watch Megamind..but cancelled in the end and ended up chatting in TeaBar..
And i was wrong to order 50% sugar in my drink..>.<..super sweet for me..
(take note..next time order 25% and thats is enufff..or maybe u could try 0% sugar)
went Penthouse after that..watched half of the football match..=D
and went home after midnight =D 

211110
went kukup in the afternoon i guess..=D
first photo when i reached kukup =D
the 2 photos i love to the max is this two
and this
enjoyed the food there to the maxxxx..
bought lots of keropok back for mummy and grandma =D
btw..i went there with 1 friend..
kinda weird but i really dunno how to explain..
of coz with my friend's family..xD
enjoyed the BBQ that night..
kinda bored at night and went out to watch the scenary 
camwhore-ing and chatting the whole night=D
(my leg got muscles in the second and third photo)
continue the day with karaoke..

the next day..
went to find weeting..
and i had my mango ice while she had her passion fruit ice..=D
she claimed that hers was nicer but i claimed mine is the best cuz i love mango..=D
chatted with her for dunno how many hours and  went back to a restaurant to meet my friend..
everything were very rush and i unable to blog it out anyway =D
ate crab, prawns, fish, seafood larhhh and etc in the restaurant..
(said crab cuz me and my friend's dad (2 person) had finished 10 person's portion of crab xD)
went back to bp after that..
super duper tired..xD

skipped monday tuesday wednesday coz working everyday =D
hahahaha..
  
251110
got my first pay ady in my lifetime..=)
and went out for UNSTOPPABLE yesterday night..
nice movie =D

and today is 261110..

and i guess i will update my blog after a week..
coz its going to be a busy busy weekend =D
dajie is coming back..
and tomorrow..we'll be going somewhere else..
*cheers*

thats all =D





   

No comments: