Thursday, October 7, 2010

photos =D


found some photos in random folders in my laptop..
decided to post it up =D

random post again..

Bangunan Abdul Samad
see my hair was sooooooo long last time..>.<..
and the colour was this..↓
and now my hair is this short..↓..>.<..
 ishhhh..miss my long long hair..=.=..
okay..next..
i found this..
chau ky..=D
chemistry lecturer..

peyshin's 17th birthday
we made a cake for her and celebrate for her..=D
 me with yuka ying =D
went swimming..xD
angela =D
went to watch Shrek 3 that day..xD


Ben 10 flag..drew by Leona and Eelin =D

7am view from the nearest apartment from USCI

using iron filling to form a J =D
did it in petrosains..hahaha..

klcc celcom promotion =D

seahorse in aquaria klcc =S
a bunch of seahorse looks digusting =S

miss.cherlyn 
miss you lots..


k den..
end now..=)
jia yous for as level exam..=D
going to eat ikan bakar tonight =D

No comments: