Saturday, June 19, 2010

tend to get bully by the kid too♥

main lead
eddy:peace guy =]

story begins in the living room in grandma's house..

at first..he tried to slap me and push me down..
but he failed to push me down and ended up crushing over me..
den..he pulled me up for the second round.. 
this time..he use the method of pinching my arm..owhw..
but then after his thinking..he thought that pushing me down was the best idea..
in the end..he faced to the camera and take himself a photo of victory..

for all the things he did to me..
ill still love him that much..
and we did to have a nice ones =]


well..thats just some photos..
and he is just that cute

wondering why there are so many kids?
 cause today was my grandpa's death anniversary..
so..lots of kids will come..
and photos takens..
 eddy looked so cuteeee right?
emphasize that he is cute
kiddos
more photos in facebook
but
have to wait me to upload it ya..

the end =]

No comments: